Seizures are common in Liss kids with around 90% suffering from one type of seizure or another during their lives. In many instances these seizures may be controlled with drugs. Follow these links for details.
A comprehensive Anticonvulsant list with trade names, applicable seizure types and onward links to additional information.
- Antiepileptic Drugs in Pædiatric Practice – doctors information.
- Anticonvulsants – list of side effects and other information.
- British National Formulary – UK doctors drug database
- Valproic Acid (Depakene)
- Dr Koops Drug Checker (Approved US drugs and drug names)
- Health Care Logisitics – specialist supplier of medical goods (pill crushers etc)