These links are for conditions that are sometimes associated with the different varieties of Lissencephaly.
- Scoliosis (curvature of the spine).
- Spasticity (stiff muscle) treatment with BOTOX
- A really good site on Constipation – Often, any discomfort our kids face and trigger seizures, even constipation.
- Children with Agenesis of the Corpus Callosum (ACC).
- Kids with Schizencephaly – kids pictures, information and an excellent mailing list.
- On-line Microcephaly Support Group
- The Hydrocephalus Association and Shunts
- The Muscular Dystrophy Association
- The Micro & Anophthalmic Children’s Society – eye disorders seen in WWS/MEB.
- Drooling/dribbling – information and treatment.
- Not so much a condition, more of a habit – self stimulation (Stereotypical behaviours) in our children
- What is cortical vision impairment?
- Reflux and aspiration pneumonia
- Pain management – useful for those who have switched over to hospice/comfort care or are having pain issues
- Cerebral Palsy – Cerebral palsy (CP) is a neurological condition caused by brain damage, and it is the most common motor and movement disability of childhood.